The Organisational Puzzle believes that enhancing the ability, knowledge and skills of Non-Profits and CSO's is crucial to the success of development interventions and the attainment of client goals. Our training methodology is highly interactive, and our training materials is developed in-house and designed to match the methodology.
Accreditation: Unless otherwise indicated all our training materials are accredited with the relevant profesional bodies with regards to Continuous Professional Development
Training Modules include:
- Financial Governance:(2 days, 10 points; R700 pp): Selected Outcomes Include:Link Financial Management to wider organisational functioning, Policy and policy gaps developed and identified, Budgets formats, Zero Based budgets, Budget holders and parameters. Development of Decision Packages, Separation or duties, Table of Authorisation, budget devolution, Cashflow etc.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: (2 Days; 10 points; R700 pp): Selected Outcomes Include: Principles, Responsibilities, Process, Assumptions and Risk; Program impact evaluations, Audit tools, Risk management plans, Statistical Systems,Customer and stakeholder satisfaction, Dashboards,Funder M & E; Finanical M & E; HR M & E
- Resource Mobilisation and Fundraising: ( 2 days; 8 points; R700 pp):Selected Outcomes Include: Ethical Fundraising; Good and Bad Funders and Recipients; Fundraising Strategy and Case statement;Identifying and Researching Funders, Donor Solicitation,Cultivation and Stewardship. Developing a donor database, Errors in fundraising etc.
- Results Based Strategic Planning:(5 hours; 4 points; R450 pp): Selected Outcomes Include: Process and timing; Project Priority Matrix, Competitor analysis, SWOT analysis, Historical analysis, Stakeholder Wants and needs;Stakeholder and Organisation Performance Prism, Risk planning. Type of planning documents, Planning Formats; Operationalising Strategic Plan etc.
- Collaborative Partnerships: (4 hours. 3 points; R400 pp): Selected Outcomes Include:Principles and process; Power versus interest; Wants and needs of partners; Partner Contribution;Competitors;Developing a solutions etc.
- Governance: (4 hours; 3 points; R400 pp): Selected Outcomes Include: Leadership Functions, Fiscal Functions;Legislative and Strategic Functions;Administrative and Ethical Functions;Duties. Recruitment, Selection and Empowerment
- Performance based Human Resource Management: (1 day - not yet accredited; R500 pp): Selected Outcomes Include: Measurable performance Based Job Descriptions; Developing and Maintaining performance based appraisal system, Staff recruitment and retention, Staff development and Empowerment; Developing Second Line Management etc.
Block and Organisational Training:
- 1. All of above trainings available; Can be single organisations or group of organisations
- 2. Maximum of 15 Persons, No minimum -costs indicated regardless of Low numbers attending
- 3. Organisations responsible to secure participants, payments, venues, refreshments, manual printing etc.
- 4. Two days training - R5500; Other R3000
All costs indicated apply to Cape Metropole and immediate areas. Other areas travel and accomodation must be added